- Breaking Down the Styles of Drills in Indoor Cycling
- The Art of Cueing and Connecting in Your Classes
- The Art of Creating Drills
- Lesson Planning
- Choreographed Drills Active Workshop
- Timer Drills Active Workshop
- Interactive Drills Active Workshop
The drills will be shared with you from our ebook drills from www.indoorcyclingteachingideas.com. You will get to see the drills in action from our latest “Let’s Ride” Series to the “Pump Up Your Ride” Series. In total, Rachel has published over 200 cycling drills to keep your classes fun and engaging.
Rachel has been certifying Indoor Cycling Instructors with the BCRPA and CFES for over 15 years. She brings to this workshop 20 years of experience and over 45,000 hours of coaching experience, along with a passion for teaching cycling.
Rachel is the owner and creator of Indoor Cycling Teaching Ideas. Her drill ebooks are sold all over the world and she loves to help instructors save time creating drills and share ideas to make cycling something all fitness levels can enjoy.